Hello lovely SABINNA community ❤️
We hope you are all safe and doing well during these scary and uncertain times.
As a brand who puts a strong emphasis on community and bringing people together, these past few days have been particularly challenging for us as a small, independent business.
We strongly advise you to stay calm and please consider self-isolation to protect yourself and others and spread positivity rather than the virus!
The entire SABINNA team will be working from home from today onwards until further notice. All of our events and upcoming workshops have been postponed but not cancelled.
We will also still be sending out orders and our online shop will remain open (please expect slight delays in shipment) 🌸
All of our social channels and newsletter content will feature actively no news about the virus as we want our platforms to serve as a space that helps you get through this uncertainty.
We’re also putting a new structure in place and will actively feature recommendations and different types of content to keep the self-isolation time as busy as possible.
Watch out for our digital workshops, that will launch soon! 👀
the entire SABINNA team
Working from home? 👩🏻💻
Here are our top tips to help you get through this.
1. Get up early and develop a routine at home!
Start your day with a workout, yoga or a stretch.
2. Get dressed! Put on real clothes – sometimes even simple things like shoes or a bra can help trick your brain that this is the start of the working day 😉
3. To do lists are especially important! Make sure you set goals of what you want to achieve in a day and stick to them.
4. Do not procrastinate! The kitchen is close and so is your phone but make sure to focus on your work and limit distractions to a minimum.
5. Spend your free time wisely: If you’re feeling lonely in the evenings, why not plan a video call with friends over a cup of tea or glass of wine. Or catch up on that book you’ve been putting off or finally get around to trying that one recipe?
Any top tips you’d like to share to support each other?
Feel free to email us back!