Learn a new skill and take home a beautiful, customised piece of ethical clothing! We are here to show you how to paint your own design onto one of our signature jumpers. Come, get creative and add to your eco wardrobe.
Here’s the rundown on the workshop:
- You will be offered a choice between a lovely navy or red SABINNA jumper
- There will be a selection of eco friendly inks for you to choose from as well
- Tanya will guide you through the process of painting your image onto your jumper and share some of her top design secrets with you
- She will offer you creative inspiration and support with your illustration
- You will walk away with a new, cool, ethical jumper and a new skill!
SABINNA, Studio 6, The Trampery
121 Monier Rd, London E3 2PS
15 February / 11.30 am – 2.30 pm
It’s time to get creative! You’ll get the chance to customise your very own SABINNA jumper with the help of our print designer Tanya, who will be here to guide you and share her design secrets with you.
Paint and jumper are included in the ticket price. Open to all levels 🌸