Our Hackney Wick shop is open Tuesday – Friday, 9am to 5pm and Saturday 11am – 5pm. We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
Part of our team is still working from home. Our factory partners are currently still running just on a slower pace, ensuring the safety of all workers. We also didn’t cancel any ongoing production orders to keep supporting our manufacturing partners in these uncertain times.
Of course, we are really thankful for your support! But please note the following:
– We are currently shipping to the UK + EU (NO customs fees will apply after Brexit) as well as to Switzerland and the US (here custom charges might apply).
– We offer FREE shipping to EU countries + UK, if you spend £35/40€ or more. For Switzerland and the US we are charging £9.50 for shipping. We ship orders from London and Vienna – based on where you order we’ll ship from the destination closer to you.
– Given that one person is at our studio packing and shipping our orders, please allow your order to take around 5-7 days longer to arrive.
– As our factory has also decreased the amount of people working there, please be patient: If an item is sold out, or your size isn’t available simply e-mail us directly and we will help you.
– Please remember: We are doing the best we can to ensure the happiness of our customers during this challenging time while keeping all our staff members safe.
Our workshop sets are now available online! You can find all of them HERE. Please subscribe to our newsletter or check out our Instagram to stay in the loop on all news and updates. We hope to bring the offline experiences back very soon!
Yes, we are currently looking for placement year students that need to complete an internship as part of their studies. Please email email@example.com